Friday, June 3, 2022

RAINBOW OVER DARKNESS

+Physical or emotional suffering can often drag us down into the depths of despair.⁣
+Desperate for refreshment, we thirst for reminders of God’s constant presence and infinite power.⁣
+As we recall the countless times God has come through for us and for others in the past, we can trust that our hope is secured in Him no matter how downcast we feel in the moment.⁣
+When bad attitudes or difficult circumstances dim our vision, God invites us to call on Him, read the Bible, and trust His faithfulness.⁣
+As we seek God, we can rely on Him to help us spot rainbows of hope arched over the darkest days. ๐ŸŒˆ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, life can make me feel exhausted. Sometimes it feels like I'm being hit from every angle.⁣
+But You are always more than enough for me. Please refresh my spirit today. ๐Ÿฅบ⁣
+Help me feel Your peace and joy as I grow closer to You. I want You more than anything. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...