Friday, April 22, 2022

LET GOD BE GOD


+Don't worry about what you will say to defend yourselves.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+I will give you the wisdom to know what to say. None of your enemies will be able to oppose you or to say that you are wrong.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
- Luke 21:14‭-‬15 CEV⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, it’s hard to trust in a world full of lies. It’s hard to depend on you when it feels like everything is undependable. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help me to overcome my hatred and bitterness. Help me to differentiate between your truth and the sin around me.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Show me what it looks like to trust you, regardless of all the things that have happened to me. Thank you. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...