Saturday, April 23, 2022

GOD'S WAY


+The whole of the Christian life is prayer. We welcome God’s gracious hand in our lives, and we participate in what he is doing in the world.⁣
+God involves you in his plans. Of course, he could do it all on his own, but he chooses to involve you. He gives you freedom, yet he remains in control.⁣
+My friend, one day your wait will be over. Your heart’s desire will be met in God’s perfect timing.⁣
+It most likely will not happen the way you expect and certainly not at the time you expect, but it will happen! ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ’Œ “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”⁣
-Galatians 6:9 ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for working in my life in impossible ways. There is nothing that I can't do with Your help.⁣
+Today, when I feel afraid or anxious, please help me to trust that You have and will give me everything I need to overcome my fears. I put my faith in You today. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ⚡๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿช„♡⁣
#happyweekend ๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....