Thursday, April 21, 2022

WE ALL HAVE PURPOSE

+God designed you with a purpose in mind. God loves you. He has a specific, unique and glorious destiny for you.⁣
+He promises to guide you. God’s purpose for you is bigger than your mistakes. I have made many mistakes in my life, but God has not stopped guiding me. ⁣
+When it’s time for your wait to end, God will be the one who orchestrates it in His perfect timing, not a day beforehand.⁣
+After all, you don’t want to get ahead of God and miss His very best. When God accomplishes it, He will receive all of the glory, not you! And isn’t that how you want it to be?⁣
+While you are waiting and seeking the Lord, keep an eye out and ask the Lord to give you spiritual eyes as you wait.⁣
+You don’t want to miss any detail of what He may be doing to lead you to your destiny. A phone call, a tweet, a perfectly timed introduction could very well involve the Master’s hand.⁣
+You’ll want to remember these details when you are telling your amazing story of God’s deliverance one day!⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for being patient with me. Despite all the mistakes I make, You are a loving Father who forgives me.⁣
+Thank You for accepting me, choosing me, and loving me. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️˙❥˙

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....