Thursday, September 2, 2021

Right mindset ๐Ÿ˜Š

"When we fill our thoughts with the right things, the wrong ones have no room to enter." — Joyce Meyer ⁣
+Testing our thoughts and learning to take them captive is a huge part of the mental battle we have with our thoughts.⁣
+So, when we can learn to do that as a regular practice, we will gain control over our thoughts. ⁣
+When we set our minds, we are striving for something and directing our mind toward a certain thing. ⁣
+There are plenty of things we see every day that are out of our control. But, much of what we see can be prevented.⁣
+Instead of focusing on and setting our sights on things that could cause toxic thoughts, let’s be proactively mindful of what we choose to put in front of us.⁣
+When we choose things that honor God and keep us pure in heart, we will have less thoughts to test and take captive.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for being the ultimate source of goodness and for showing me kindness even when I don’t deserve it.⁣
+Help me reflect Your kindness in my relationships and show others love even when it’s challenging.⁣
+Give me the strength to admit when I’m wrong, and wisdom as I navigate conflicts with the people in my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
#ctto


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...