Wednesday, September 1, 2021

God’s Faithful Provision⁣


+God is faithful, and because faithfulness is embedded in His character, He cannot fail us or let us down.⁣
+Experience with God gives us experience with His faithfulness.⁣
+We all have needs, but we can be thankful that He meets those needs time and again.⁣
+He may not always do what we would like, but He does do the right thing.⁣
+He may not be early, but He is never too late.⁣
+I have seen God come through multitudes of times during the years I have been serving Him.⁣
+I can truly say God is faithful.⁣
+He has given me needed strength, answers that came just in time, right friends in right places, open doors of opportunity, encouragement, needed finances, and much more.⁣
+And He will do the same for you!⁣
+There is nothing we need that God cannot provide.⁣
๐Ÿ™ I thank You today, Father, that You are faithful. ❣️⁣
+Your provision is always exactly what I need and exactly when I need it.⁣
+Help me to look to You for provision in my life.⁣
+Thank You that You are more than enough for me. In Jesus Name, Amen! ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...