Saturday, September 4, 2021

Give thanks in all circumstances!

+If your life is to be fruitful you have to stay faithful to God in the difficult times.⁣
+It is relatively easy to be faithful to God when all is going well in life.⁣
+The test comes when you face fierce temptation and great trials.⁣
+Problems may continue, and there may not be an exact day or time for how long your situation will be, but our life does not depend on knowing when the difficulties we are going through will end.⁣
+Our life depends on God.⁣
+Having the peace of God allows us to stay calm and safe in the midst of trouble. ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™God, thank You for walking with me through both the good and bad seasons of life.⁣
+I know You will always be there to comfort me when I’m troubled, and celebrate with me when I’m rejoicing.⁣
+Thank You for being a God who I can come to with every feeling I have.⁣
+You are so good! ALL THE TIME! In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#ctto⁣

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...