Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Peace

+In times of uncertainty we can choose joy in the present instead of fear over the future, and bless God as a result.⁣
+We can let Him take care of each tomorrow, since He loves us more than anything else in creation. What a great blessing! What a reassuring gift! ⁣
+Time is your most valuable possession. You can get more money but you cannot get more time.⁣
+Do not fritter away your life, like a fool. Life is short – live in the moment and make the most of every day.⁣
+As you pray, thank God for today, and tomorrow, and that He holds both.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, I often feel really worried and anxious.⁣
+Help me to stop dwelling on my anxieties and instead come to You with everything that is weighing me down.⁣
+Help me remember to pray during these times so I can experience Your peace. In Jesus' name, Amen.☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
#CHOOSEday #happinessisachoice #FAITHoverfear #keepgoing #youCANdoit #onestepatatime #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....