Monday, September 27, 2021

Let God live His life through you⁣

+Most people that burn out do so because they fix their minds not on God but on their troubles.⁣
+To avoid or overcome burnout, you should turn your thoughts to God.⁣
+When you do this, you open up your mind and your emotions to Him.⁣
+When we turn our thoughts to God and begin to contemplate Him in our thinking, we are turning our attention to Him.⁣
+We become tired because our thoughts are tired, and something we have to do to avoid tiredness is to stop complaining, because that will drain our energy.⁣
+When complaining stops, energy comes back.⁣
+We need to stop saying things like, "I got so much to do," "I'm swamped," "I'm worn out," "I'm so tired."⁣
+Stop talking that way. Let us be grateful for all we have received from Him.⁣
+Practice the DAILY presence of Jesus Christ.⁣
+In other words, when you wake up in the morning take at least 10 minutes to invite the presence of Jesus Christ into everything you do and enjoy His life within you, which will never make you burn out.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, when I’m worried, it can sometimes be hard to keep my focus on You and Your promises.⁣
+In those moments, help me to remember Your good nature and the hope You offer.⁣
+As I go about my day, fill me with Your perfect peace—no matter what I face. In Jesus’ name, Amen.☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
#heymonday #haveablessedandproductiveweek #keepgoing #FAITHoverfear #ctto #LUMOS⚡๐Ÿฆ‰๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜š 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....