Wednesday, September 29, 2021

PURPOSE


+Sometimes trials are the consequences of our sinful choices and actions.⁣
+Other times our adversities may not be directly traceable to a specific moment of disobedience, but God intends to produce greater holiness within us nonetheless.⁣
+God loves us too much to ignore any behavior or perspective that would push us away from Him.⁣
+Like a loving father, He carefully and expeditiously works to correct us when we stray.⁣
+Though this involvement in our lives can be painful at times, it proves God’s affection for us rather than His abandonment of us.⁣
+Your pain has purpose. It has meaning.⁣
+It’s not just random and it isn’t unknown to God, nor unseen by Him.⁣
+God loves His children more than we could possibly comprehend.⁣
+In the darkness of pain, look for the silver linings and thank the Lord! He is good ALL THE TIME! ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™God, I am so grateful that You are in control! Nothing is impossible for You.⁣
+Please forgive me for the times I worry and lose sight of Your love.⁣
+Remind me of Your faithfulness, and continue to show me evidence of Your presence.⁣
+Flood my heart with love, and make fear flee. In Jesus’ name, Amen.☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....