Thursday, September 16, 2021

FAITH

+Faith is being persistent.⁣
+Faith is refusing to give up no matter how tired you are or how many other things you wish you could be doing.⁣
+Life is always changing around us, but God remains the same and can always be trusted to keep His promises!⁣
+His faithfulness and love can be counted on from generation to generation.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, no matter what I face today, I am grateful that I can say with confidence, "surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life" because You go with me all the days of my life.⁣
+Thank You for being my source of strength and security. Right now, I give you my worries for the day-because I trust you with my life. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#thirstdayfordailybread #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...