Friday, September 17, 2021

God is our source of STRENGTH!


+Our Lord, we belong to you. We tell you what worries us, and you won't let us fall.⁣
-PSALMS 55:22 CEV⁣
+When we think too much about tomorrow – the problems, challenges and responsibilities we are going to face – we can easily become worried and anxious.⁣
+Yet, in all the trials and temptations of life, God promises to keep you in perfect peace if you turn your thoughts to God and keep your mind ‘stayed’ on him, trusting in him.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, thank You for always being there for me. I'm so glad I can trust You, even when things in life seem unsure.⁣
+I trust You with the things that are making me worried, scared, and stressed out today. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
#weekendevotion #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....