Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Let Go, and LET GOD.

Proverbs 13:12 ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
‘Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.’๐Ÿ™⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Disappointment really can make you ill.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+If you let it fester, it will eat away at you.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+I am not sure what the answer is except to take it to God, try to let go and trust in the sovereignty of God – it’s not always easy. ๐Ÿฅบ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+OUR GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND HAS THE VERY BEST PLAN LAID OUT FOR US TO BE A PART OF. ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™God, sometimes situations in life can be frightening. I know there will be seasons of hardship, but I also know You have conquered the world.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help me to be at peace knowing You are always in control. Please fill me with courage as I approach the days ahead. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿค⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#GODOFALLMYDAYS ☝️⁣⁣
#CASTINGCROWNS ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽถ⁣
#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....