Friday, August 27, 2021

God's loves you!

‘You keep me going when times are tough... I’ve hung on to you’ (Psalm 71:5–6, MSG).⁣
+God is kind. He loves you. Whatever your needs are today, you can cry out to him and he will be your help and deliverer.⁣
+When you are weary or worn out, you can be refreshed by spending time with God.⁣
+Sometimes, you need to learn to separate yourself from the busyness of life and spend time with God in the way that Jesus did. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I am so grateful that you are with me! You are my mighty Warrior-You rescue me when I feel helpless, and You help me when I feel hopeless.⁣
+Nothing is impossible for You. I am humbled that You delight and rejoice over me.⁣
+Thank You for being my constant protector, provider, Savior, and friend.⁣
+Please bring these truths to the front of my mind at all times. I love You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#dailydevotion #biblicaltruth #happyweekend #faithoverfear #inspirational #ctto


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...