Thursday, August 26, 2021

God has plans!

+We make our own plans, but the Lord decides where we will go.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
-Proverbs 16:9 CEV⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+We must learn to wait for God’s plans to develop. He perfects everything that concerns us.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+True boldness moves in God’s timing; it moves at the right time.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+It is good to have plans, and I believe we should plan boldly and aggressively, but we must be wise enough to know that our plans will ultimately fail without God.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+God’s Word says, “Except the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it…” (Psalm 127:1).⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+We can build without God as our foundation, but like any building without a strong foundation, we will eventually fall.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Trust in Him⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Are you operating in your own timing, or are you trusting God’s timing? Trust God—His plans are always best!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, thank You for filling me with the power of Your Spirit.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Please show me where you want me to go, and give me the courage to follow wherever You lead.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Make me bold, and give me the words to faithfully share Your grace, Your truth, and Your love.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help me always remember that You are the source of my strength.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Remind me daily to stay connected to You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.⁣ ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค





#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....