Saturday, August 28, 2021

There's always a way!

When There Seems to Be No Way⁣
+Have you ever faced a situation and said, "There is no way this can ever be?” Maybe some of these thoughts weigh on your mind:⁣
There is no way I can handle the pressure at work.⁣
There is no way I can pay my bills.⁣
There is no way to save my marriage.⁣
There is no way I can go back to college now.⁣
+With God's help, there is  always  a way. This is a beautiful truth to be grateful for.⁣
+It may not be easy; it may not be convenient; it may not come quickly.⁣
+You may have to go over, under, around, or through difficulty—but if you will simply keep on keeping on, you will find a way.⁣
+Jesus said in John 14:6, "I am the Way and the Truth and the Life." He is the Way, and He will help you find a way even where there doesn't seem to be one.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, I thank You that You have "made a way in the wilderness.”⁣
+Help me to focus on You and not on my circumstances. Help me to turn to You when I am worn out.⁣
+Thank You that in You I find rest. Thank You that You are making a way for me today.  In Jesus Name, Amen! ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#happyweekend ๐ŸŒž #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....