Monday, October 7, 2024

TRUST THE LORD ๐Ÿ–ค

+There are times in your life when the‘heat’ increases. You are tested by difficult circumstances and challenges.

+If you stay close to the Lord, trusting in him, God is able to turn things upside down. ‘Blessed are those who trust in the Lord, whose confidence is in him’ (Jeremiah 17:7). ๐Ÿ™Œ

๐Ÿ™ Lord Jesus, you brought success out of apparent defeat. Thank you that I can trust you even when circumstances seem to be against me.

+I put my trust and confidence in you today. sometimes it's hard to surrender my life to You. I make the mistake of thinking my plans are better than Yours.

+I know Your purpose for me is much greater than I can imagine, so I want to release all control to You. I invite You into my decision-making. I trust You to lead my life. In Jesus'name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ๐Ÿซฐ

๐Ÿ™ God, You are my firm foundation. The storms of life come and go, but I can stand strong when I'm standing on ...