Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Time out

๐Ÿ“– ‘And on the seventh day God ended his work...and he rested.’ Genesis 2:2 KJV ๐Ÿ’Œ

+Are you having trouble keeping up the pace? Is the strain showing up in your family, your health and your attitude?

+Do you feel guilty and unproductive when you try to relax? If so, here are a few things you need to consider today:

1) Take time out when you need it.
2) If your loved ones have to choose between having less or having you, they’ll always choose you.
3) Don’t use work as a narcotic.
4) Effort without reward eventually destroys motivation.

+The truth is rest time is the best time to assess your life, your dreams, your heartaches and your faith.

+The power of rest is what allows you to enjoy the journey and not just the destination. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ™ Give me the strength, Lord, to take time off without feeling guilty and without agreeing to fill that space to the point where I feel more drained than when I began.

+Help me, Lord, to use that time to rest, reflect and connect with You. Even in my work time, Lord, help me wake in the mornings, so that the peace that I gain there would have dominion over the tough parts of the day. Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ๐Ÿซฐ

๐Ÿ™ God, You are my firm foundation. The storms of life come and go, but I can stand strong when I'm standing on ...