Friday, October 4, 2024

Be honest about your fears

+All of us experience fear. You can try to suppress and deny your fears or you can be honest and open about them.

+In the midst of desperation, it is healthy to voice your concerns and grievances to God. God understands that suffering will cause us confusion and grief – he went through the worst of it for us.

+Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Pray. Trust God. Enjoy life. Don’t let the little things get you down. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for everything You've done for me. You don't make Yourself distant or hard to find - You welcome me to make my home in You.

+Please help me to always come to You when I am in need. I know You will always be there. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ–ค

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be honest about your fears

+All of us experience fear. You can try to suppress and deny your fears or you can be honest and open about them. +I...