Friday, September 13, 2024

Waiting Well

+Waiting can be hard.

+Most of us would prefer quick, efficient, and, when possible, instant results and answers.

+But waiting is a part of life. Like it or not, waiting takes patience.

+We can wait days, months, years, or even decades for a prayer to be answered, for an overdue apology, for the timing to be right, or for a dream to finally come to pass.

+Waiting requires courage.

+Just because a specific door isn’t opening, or a particular opportunity isn’t available at this moment doesn’t mean that God isn’t moving.

+Even when we are waiting—God is working. 

+So, no matter what you’re facing, you can ask God for patience and trust that He is in control of your future.

+No matter what uncertainty lies before you, when you rely on the Lord, you can be someone who waits well.

๐Ÿ™ God, sometimes I want an immediate solution for my problems. It can be so hard to wait, but I know Your timing and Your ways are perfect.

+As I wait for You, help me to learn from the current situation I’m in, focus on the blessings I currently have, and praise You for all the things You’re going to do. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿฉต

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...