Friday, June 14, 2024

You Can Give God Your Burdens ๐Ÿฅน

+Very often, anxiety is directly tied to the burdens and worries we’re carrying. You know that feeling when circumstances are out of your control, uncertainty is pressing in, and the future is unclear.

+It’s so easy to worry and let the weight of that worry weigh you down. It often seems like an instinct that is hard to control, like worry is just an automatic response to stress.

+But the truth is, no amount of worry ever does us any good. We may feel like we are taking action when we worry, but worrying has never solved a problem, predicted an outcome, or calmed a heavy heart.

+Instead, the Bible tells us, “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done (Philippians 4:6).

๐Ÿ™ Father, You know each painful situation in my life. Please make me strong in faith even when things go from bad to worse.

+You are so patient and faithful to be at work in me, even when I am impatient.

+Teach me to trust You, to seek to know You better, and to align myself more deeply with the things You love and value in seasons when I am waiting. Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ–ค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...