Saturday, June 15, 2024

Troubles Do Not Have the Last Word

+God does not promise you an easy path. Life can be extremely hard.

+It is easy to trust God when things are going well. The challenge is to keep trusting in the midst of troubles.

+Your troubles will not last forever. In the midst of troubles, there is hope. God will use your troubles for good. He will shape your character through them.

+Keep on praising God in spite of the troubles. The presence of God in worship brings us peace and solace, especially in difficult times.

+Keep trusting, hoping and worshipping God. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ™ Lord, thank you that though I may see troubles many and bitter, you promise to restore my life again. I praise you for your faithfulness.

+Thank you that there is no trouble that this life can bring from which you do not rescue me, ultimately with eternal life in your presence.

+Thank you that, in the middle of my troubles, I can pray to you and be refreshed by the presence of God (Act 3:19). Amen. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ–ค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....