Saturday, May 18, 2024

Your Hope in Times of Trouble


+Almost everyone, each in our own way, have been dealing with fear, grief and trauma. However difficult your situation may be – however much ‘trouble’ you are facing in your life, you can have hope.

+Hope is the confident expectation of God’s ultimate blessing in this life and the life to come, based upon the goodness and promises of God. With Jesus, there is always hope. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ™ Help me, Father, to live in today rather than jumping ahead to meet tomorrow’s worries.⠀
+Remind me that just as You’re meeting my needs today, You’ll also be there for me in the days ahead.

+Help me to cling to the only certainty of the future – that You’ll be with me. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...