Friday, May 17, 2024

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ Father, I’m so grateful that I can come to You with any situation, and You will hear and answer me. Today, I come to You with my questions, concerns, and plans for the future.⠀
+Please help me to listen to Your voice, and trust Your direction. Your Word tells me time and again to put my trust in You and not allow worry to rule my life.⠀
+Whenever fear takes root in my mind, help me turn my thoughts to Your promises. I want to live the life You’ve blessed me with to the full, not hindered by fear.⠀
+Help me stand strong against it whenever it tries to take control. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...