Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Peace, in spite of the circumstances ๐Ÿ’Ÿ


+God rarely sends us into situations where our comfort level is high. Instead He promises to be with us in spite of our fear.

+It’s God’s presence, not comfortable circumstances that strengthen our faith and bring out the best in us. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ™ Father, thank You that with Your help, I can change my thought patterns.

+Reveal those habits in my thinking that are harmful and that increase anxiety, and help me replace them with a mind that’s always tuned to You.

+Thank You that You equip me to move out of old, unhelpful mindsets to ones that are grounded in the peace that you promise. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...