Friday, April 19, 2024

Choosing Joy ๐ŸŒŸ

+Choosing to rejoice isn't about denying real suffering and pain.⠀
+Choosing to rejoice is a deliberate decision to anchor our joy in the character and promises of our Heavenly Father and not life's circumstances.⠀
+To rejoice is a declaration of trust. God is at work, shaping and sculpting your journey with purpose.⠀
+Even when the purpose isn't immediately evident, trust that He orchestrates every moment for your ultimate good. ๐Ÿ˜Š⠀
๐Ÿ™ God, in the middle of my circumstances I can rejoice, because You are with me. You are working even when I cannot see it.⠀
+I trust and rejoice in You! Fill me with Your joy and strength. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‚

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....