Saturday, February 17, 2024

The LORD is with Me Wherever I Go ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”⁣
-Joshua 1:9 ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
+There is no shadow or dark space the LORD will not follow you to. All darkness is as light to Him, and He is the ruler over anything that seeks to slow you down.⁣
+Do not be afraid. The LORD your God is with you, no matter what you are facing.⁣
+He is more than capable and willing to meet you in your frustrations, fears, and fatigue. In fact, He desires to meet you right there so you lean into Him. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I know You are faithful to go before me, so please open my eyes to see all the paths You have prepared for me.⁣
+Please help me walk in confidence, not fear. Give me strength to walk in obedience to Your Word. In Jesus name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ–ค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...