Wednesday, February 28, 2024

HOPE IS GOD ๐Ÿชท

+When fears and struggles grip our mind and rest is replaced by restlessness, hope is found as we pray to God.⠀
+While we might not experience immediate sweet sleep, remember the verse: “I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.” (Psalm 3:5).⠀
+For God is with us and He’ll be our rest. ๐Ÿ˜Š⠀
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, thank You for providing hope and peace as I lift my prayers to You. Thank You for⠀
always being with me.⠀
+I can have faith in Your Word that says You will never leave me nor forsake me. Please help me to not let my fears overcome my faith today.⠀
+And help me to trust that even when I don't feel You, You are always with me. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿซฐ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿชท

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...