Thursday, February 15, 2024

He Will Strengthen and Help Me ♡⁣⁣


+So do not fear, for I am with you;⁣
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.⁣
I will strengthen you and help you;⁣
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.⁣
-Isaiah 41:10 ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
+The Promise: He will strengthen and help me.⁣
+It takes a lot to wake up each morning and go into the day when you’re already depleted. But God is giving you strength.⁣
+He is sustaining you when you feel weak, He is your solid ground when you feel your feet are slipping, and He holds you up with His righteous right hand.⁣
+He promises that He will give you the strength you need today and assures you that He is indeed your God. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, thank you so much for the times when I have cried out to you and been saved; trusted in you and not been disappointed. Help me in times of suffering to keep trusting in you. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...