Wednesday, January 31, 2024

You Can Trust God ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


+Faith involves trusting God even when you don’t have all the answers. Faith is often tested when we go through difficult times. ⁣
+Sometimes nothing seems to make sense in our lives. God may be using our circumstances to test us. Choose to trust him anyway.⁣
+Strength grows through struggles, courage develops in challenges and wisdom matures from wounds. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for the promises throughout Your Word. Even when my situations seem hard, I know You will never leave me to do life alone.⁣
+Please help me remember that even though the seasons of my life change, You never do. You are always full of love, goodness, and hope. Thank You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...