Saturday, January 27, 2024

With God, All Things Are Possible ♡⁣⁣


+Do you sometimes find yourself facing a seemingly impossible situation?⁣
+It might be a relationship that seems to have broken down irretrievably, or an issue to do with health, finances or something else where change seems impossible.⁣
+With God there is always hope, no matter how bad things look. Nothing is impossible with God. His power makes all things possible.⁣
+Whatever struggles you are facing at the moment, however difficult life looks, however impossible the situation seems, it is important to remember his love for you and trust that ‘with God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26). ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, my life is in your hands and at your disposal. Thank you for your amazing love.⁣
+Thank you that with you nothing is impossible. Thank You for being the God who is always near.⁣
+Today, draw me closer to You. Align my heart with Yours and be the center of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....