Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Strength from God ๐Ÿ–ค

+God wants you to trust in him. Make a decision today not to worry about tomorrow. Trust him to provide for you every day, one day at a time.⁣
+God does not just love you; he abounds in love for you. He loves you as if there were only you to love.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank you for being faithful to me every day. Even in the midst of suffering, pain, and sickness, You have sustained me and kept me.⁣
+Although things don't always go how I might like, I praise you in the midst of my circumstances. Please help me grow in my awareness of your sustaining presence, and continue to praise you daily. In Jesus Name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...