Monday, December 25, 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ๐Ÿ˜˜

+Merry Christmas!๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒจ️☃️๐Ÿคถ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+May we all celebrate the true meaning of christmas with joy, sharing and kindness to everyone and most especially to God whom we owe our lives.⁣ ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
⁣⁣
๐ŸŒŸ Wishing you a blessed and wonderful holiday season! ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Jesus, thank You for stepping out of Heaven to be born in the little town of Bethlehem. Without You, there wouldn't be a Christmas!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+As I celebrate with my friends and family today, please help me to remember that You are the greatest gift I could ever have. I love You, Jesus. In Your name, Amen. ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...