Wednesday, November 8, 2023

God is IN CONTROL

+"God will never give you more than you can handle.” See 1 Corinthians 10:13 NIV. That verse refers to temptation in your life.⁣
+The truth is that God will often give us more adversity than we can handle SO THAT we turn to His strength and His power in the struggle.⁣
+My friend, if you are overwhelmed and burdened with the cares of life, you can give them away. Make a list. Put it all down on paper and then give it God.⁣
+You may need to hand it over every time you are tempted to take it back through worry. But God is faithful, and He will take the burdens and show up strong for you!⁣
+Today is the day to take God at His word! I know you can do it, and I am taking the same step in my journey every single day!⁣
+You are a miracle! ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear Jesus, we all need hope and encouragement, and You are the God of both. I pray that you encourage my friend today as together we put all our hope in you! In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...