Saturday, November 4, 2023

An Unwavering Hope⁣⁣


+All of us will go through seasons of suffering and grief. When this happens, it is important that we cling to God's hope and promises.⁣
+Regardless of how long each season lasts, we know that God is the One who will ultimately redeem us in the end.⁣
+The promises of God will always remain because we know God is faithful to fulfill them (Hebrews 10:23).⁣
+When everything is shaking around us, God will still be the solid Rock we can stand on.⁣
+And even if our suffering doesn’t end during our time on Earth, we have the hope of eternal life with God.⁣
+We should always be looking forward to that moment when we will join Him in eternity.⁣
+Take some time to thank God for all He has done for you. If you're in a difficult season, pray for your hope to be anchored in Him.⁣
+Spend some time thinking about God’s promises. As you do, you’ll begin to see how God’s promises shape the way you live. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Jesus, When I’m stuck in the mud, I’ll wait patiently for You, my loving God. I believe You are alive. I believe You are ever-present. I believe You are working in the world around me.⁣
+I believe that no matter what circumstances I face, You are good. I believe You weep, mourn, and rejoice with Your children.⁣
+I believe You are my God and my Redeemer. And I believe You are making all things new. So come what may, I will place my hope in You. Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust in the Lord ☝️

+One of the biggest obstacles to faith is the suffering of the innocent. Yet God is able to meet us in the midst of ...