Friday, August 4, 2023

PRAYER ๐Ÿ•Š️

๐Ÿ™ God, sometimes it’s hard to surrender my life to You. I make the mistake of thinking my plans are better than Yours.⁣
+I know Your purpose for me is far greater than I can imagine, so I want to release all control to You. I invite You into my decision-making. Please inspire every move and thought I make.⁣
+Thank You for always giving me exactly what I need to face the challenge in front of me. There is no request I can make that is too big for You to fill.⁣
+Please fill me with Your Spirit, so I can fulfill Your purpose for my life today. I will give you all the praise for whatever I accomplish. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...