Saturday, August 5, 2023

GOD IS WITH US ๐Ÿ•Š️

+God is with us, holding us, and keeping us together no matter what we are facing. When we feel like there is no way out, God is there and will never let us fall.⁣
+God is with us forever, and with God, there is help and hope no matter what we are going through.⁣
+When we feel as if things in life have been broken and are beyond repair, God assures us He can rebuild our shattered pieces. He’ll give us new breath and new life.⁣
+So today, take two minutes and thank God for being with you in times that feel difficult, painful, or hopeless.⁣
+Ask God to remind you of the help and hope you have no matter what you’re facing right now.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, parts of my life seem like they’ll never be restored. I’ve tried to fix them on my own, but my only hope of restoration is found in You. Your Word is filled with promises that offer guidance for my life.⁣
+Sometimes it’s difficult to know what Your promises mean, so please allow me to trust the depth of Your faithfulness.⁣
+Light my path and give me clarity on how You want me to live. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...