Saturday, August 12, 2023

Perseverance and Patience ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣

+It is only human to want a test to be over and done with, but God uses them to shape our lives.⁣
+I find hope when reading Isaiah 40:31, God renews our strength as we hope and wait on Him. This is an amazing promise, when we wait on God we actually get stronger.⁣
+Let’s wait patiently on the Lord and experience and see how he truly renews our strength as we wait on Him. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, fill me with hope and courage as I persevere in my difficult seasons of life. Thank you for making my path straight. Empower me to never give up. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„⁣
#happyweekend ๐ŸŒป⁣
#blessings ❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...