Tuesday, July 25, 2023

NOTHING IS HARD FOR GOD ๐Ÿ•Š️


๐Ÿ’Œ We will stand in your presence . . . . and will cry out to you in our distress. [ 2 Chronicles 20:9 ]⁣
+God rescued His people from the invading armies, and He hears us when we cry out to Him in distress.⁣
+Whatever your concern - whether a relationship issue or something threatening from the natural world - lift it to God in prayer.⁣
+Nothing is too hard for Him. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I come to You in this fearful time. I seek Your help. Slow me down and calm my anxious heart as I turn my face to You.⁣
+Speak to me as I meditate on Your truths in Scripture, free me from my fears as I cry out to You. I ask for Your protection in this time of trouble. Thank You for being with me. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿงก

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....