Sunday, July 23, 2023

GRATEFUL ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣

+There are enough reasons to give thanks to God daily. But that doesn’t mean we always feel grateful or notice these blessings.⁣
+Don’t let your feelings and experience call the shots. Lead your feelings by reminding your heart of reasons to be thankful.⁣
+Because we don’t always feel grateful or desire to give thanks, intentionality is important. We tune our hearts by retraining its habits.⁣
+A life of grumbling doesn’t go away at once, but by committing yourself to daily practices of thanksgiving, gratitude chips away our complaining spirit.⁣
+Over time, practicing giving thanks turns into a habit, which forms in us a posture of gratitude rather than grumbling.⁣
+Don’t get discouraged if this feels difficult at first. Like any training exercise, starting and keeping it up early is the hardest part.⁣
+There’s no one-size-fits-all plan for thanksgiving, so choose what works for you. But the key is to be intentional.⁣
+Cultivate a posture of gratitude to God by choosing to practice thanksgiving to God every day. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, at all times, let Your will be done in me. I know this isn't an easy thing to say. I know that following You requires accepting struggles that are beyond my control.⁣
+But I also know that Your plans are good, and I want to take part in those plans. So today, I surrender. Teach me Your will. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....