Saturday, July 22, 2023

GIVE THANKS ALL THE TIME ๐Ÿ•Š️

+The best way to guard our hearts is by giving our hearts to God. When we make Him the center of our lives and the source of our strength, what we do will flow out from Him.⁣
+So instead of fitting God into our daily routines, let's create our daily routines around our relationship with God. Let's create space for God to speak to us and restore us.⁣
+Let's allow God to heal the parts of our lives that are broken so that what comes out of us is good, encouraging, and leading to abundant, joy-filled life.⁣
+Let every day be a chance for I-spy-God moments. Your life is full of blessings, even if they feel like small ones, and as we notice them and give thanks our outlook on things begins to change.⁣
+Like a snowball, little blessings grow into bigger ones and our faith in God grows. When you see God’s gifts or taste grace, give thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I know I will face troubles in this world, but I also know You are in control. In all circumstances, help me to remember Your promises, and remind me of the beautiful eternity with You that I will have.⁣
+THANK YOU for being with me during hardship. You are always good all the time. Today, please give me the courage and strength I need to stand firm in my faith. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...