Saturday, July 1, 2023

GOD IS GOOD ๐Ÿ•Š️

+Can we be honest for a minute? Sometimes the world around us feels sad. That’s just the truth.⁣
+Life gets hard, our circumstances get difficult, bad things happen, and suddenly, sadness just feels like it’s all around us.⁣
+But remember that wherever there is darkness, there is always room for light. In the hard times in life, there is still hope.⁣
+Jesus came to bring light to the darkest places and deepest pains in our lives. When we turn to Him and follow Him, we have access to the kind of light that gives us hope.⁣
+Is there something painful you’re dealing with right now in your life? Pray that God would give you the light and hope that only God can give!⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for not just loving me, but being active in my life. When I talk to You, You listen. When I need Your help, You always come through.⁣
+You are better than anything I could ever ask for. Today, please help my attitude be based on the gratitude I have for You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...