Saturday, July 29, 2023

God is everything ๐Ÿ•Š️

+God has the medicine for you in the present. God is looking for you. The hard moments in your life are divine appointments where He comes and rescues you.⁣
+When you feel depressed, anxious, or lonely, remember these three things: God is real; God loves you; God has something good for you.⁣
+Meditate on this today: In my past, my present, and my future, I decide to see God as a great God (not a small God).⁣
๐Ÿ™Abba Father, thank You for being attentive and answering me when I cry out to You.⁣
+In the same way a sunrise pushes back the darkness of the night, Your presence makes fear disappear.⁣
+May Your voice silence all fear. Fill me with joy as I lift my gaze toward You. Thank you, Father. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿงก

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....