Friday, June 23, 2023

TRUST GOD ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


+God is worthy of our deepest trust. When you trust Him, He fills you with so much joy and peace that you literally overflow with hope.⁣


+You might have no idea how that feels, and it might be really tough to trust God.⁣

+But the essence of faith is stepping out and taking a chance when you don’t fully know what will happen next.⁣



๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for the peace I get to live in when I trust in Your timing.⁣

+You may not always move in ways that I expect, but that's okay - Your ways are better than mine!⁣

+Please help my mind to find rest as I trust in You today. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค


No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....