Saturday, June 24, 2023

TRUST GOD COMPLETELY ๐Ÿ•Š️

+Isaiah 12:2 tells us that we can trust God to save us, and that we don’t have to be afraid. How powerful is that?⁣
+We don’t have to fear. We can trust God. He will save us. He is Lord. He is over everything, and He can rescue us, no matter how far we feel that we’ve gone. He is there.⁣
+Go to God through His Word. Let it take over your thoughts and mend the anxiety in your soul that settles under the surface. Choose to give Him your fear. Trust Him to save you. ❥⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, it’s easy for me to worry about circumstances in my life. Each day, help me to remember that You are always in control.⁣
+Today, I’m trusting in Your provision, protection, and plans for me. Because I know You care about every need and desire I have—I know I can rest.⁣
+Give me peace as I give You control of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....