Saturday, June 17, 2023

SITTING IN THE STILL: IN HIS WILL ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


+Many of us think everything should work out smoothly if we are doing God’s Will.⁣
+God never promises us a smooth road. He does, however, promise to be with us and keep us inside His Will.⁣
+As we travel along God’s path, many of us are put off by opposition because we expect God to work everything out to our liking.⁣
+At the first sign of discomfort, we begin to doubt God’s voice and His Will for our lives.⁣
+Sometimes we experience discomfort and inconveniences because we moved out of timing, and other times they simply are a part of God’s will.⁣
+When we obey God’s voice, these minor roadblocks teach and strengthen us while we are in the safest place we can be; God’s will.⁣
+If you are walking in what feels like God’s unconventional way of delivering purpose into your life, keep praying and trusting God, even in the “still places.”⁣
+Don’t give up or doubt God’s purpose in your life because it’s unfolding in His will, not yours.⁣
+Pray today about your “still place,” vow to move in God’s Will and His Will only. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for all of the blessings You have placed in my life.⁣
+I may not have everything I want, but I know You will give me everything I need because You love me.⁣
+Please help me to depend on You, and not the things of this World. You are all I need. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...