Friday, June 16, 2023

SITTING IN THE STILL: GOD IS HERE⁣



+Many of us have been in an impossible situation where we couldn’t see a way out.⁣
+Whether we experienced an unfavorable medical diagnosis, a job loss, or the loss of a loved one, it can be hard to see or find God in these moments.⁣
+These are moments where we feel trapped, where we feel our back is against the wall and there is no way out.⁣
+If you are in a situation today that feels impossible, take time to pause, pray, and look for God right where you are, He’s there.⁣
+Even though it may seem still and quiet, continue to seek God, He is there, and in His timing, He will reveal Himself.⁣
+God never leaves us, but He waits for us to accept His invitation to walk through life with Him. ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, anything is possible when You are in it. I have mountains in my life that need to be moved.⁣
+My loved ones need healing, my relationships need mending, and my faith needs growth.⁣
+Please move in my life today, and meet my needs like only You can. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...