Sunday, May 7, 2023

THANK GOD EVERYDAY ๐Ÿ•Š️


+Every day, we experience God’s blessings in multiple ways. It could be as dramatic as an answered prayer to an extended time of suffering or receiving timely help from a stranger.⁣
+Sometimes, His blessings can come in ordinary ways too, such as good weather to accomplish an outdoor task.⁣
+Let’s remember to thank God for His kindness toward us. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, there are challenges in my life that are too big for me to face on my own. But I know that You are the same today as You've always been.⁣
+You've given me the win before, and I trust that You will do it again. Please help my faith to be greater than my fear today. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️⁣
#ohayo ๐ŸŒป #happyLordsday ๐Ÿค #blessings ๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...