Monday, May 8, 2023

BATTLE OF FAITH ๐Ÿ•Š️


+No matter how bleak, how discouraging, or how final your circumstances seem, stretch your expectations to believe that out of this situation, new opportunities will grow.⁣
+Whatever battles you are facing today, put all of your confidence and trust in God instead of in your own ability to cope.⁣
+Resolve in faith to worship God ahead of the battle and walk with the boldness that comes from God-confidence.⁣
+Whatever God has asked you to do may seem impossible for you, but it is not impossible for him. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for redeeming every part of my life. You are a hiding place for me, and You preserve me from trouble, When I run to You I am safe.⁣
+Thank You! Today, please show me how You are protecting me. Guard my mind and my heart. Please continue to preserve my life. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️⁣
#HEYMONDAY ๐ŸŒป⁣
#haveaproductiveweek ๐Ÿช„⁣
#BLESSINGS ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...