Sunday, May 14, 2023

SETBACK


Psalm 61:2b ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.⁣
+When we are caught up in the midst of a difficult situation, we need to get to the rock that is higher than we are.⁣
+God can change your perspective on a complex situation that we’re facing today.⁣
+And there may be a situation, even today, where God can give you fresh revelation.⁣
+Do not be surprised by setbacks. It does not necessarily mean that you are not being led by God. Whatever happens, stay loyal to God. All he wants is you. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, help me to stay constantly loyal to you. May I not be put off by setbacks. May I always seek your will in my life. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...